We care, that is why we offer a number of different services to build our youth everyday in everyway!
- We are a part of making a difference in the lives of all of our youth by helping them in area's that are challenging to them, not just academics, but personal, and social as well, so that our youth are able to reach their full potential.
- We believe that every student has the right to a good education, and if our youth do not understand the importance of getting a good education once they attend our leadership training I Am My Best Investment (IAMBI) they understand.
- We know and understand that as a country we all will pay the price for every student that is not educated in some way or another.
- We understand that everyone learns differently, our Director of Education is a retired special education teacher with 30 years of experience. She makes sure that our tutors are trained to use different strategies to help our youth to grow.
- We are constantly seeking after other ways to help our tutors to have even more strategies to help our students.
- We know that when our students attend class and have an understanding of the school work when they show up, they are able to show out. We help to build self esteem, confidence, improve attendance and our students are more interested in graduating from school.
- We will go that extra mile to help our students, if they are struggling with making positive decisions we are able to pair them up with a mentor. Our mentors will be a positive influence in their life.
- Our lesson plans are based upon your child's needs, we give each of our students a pre-test to see where they need help. Then a student learning plan is designed just for that student, with goals set for that student to reach. Assessments are given through out the tutoring session, progress reports are given to the parents after they are explained to them. At the end of the tutoring session we administer a post test to measure our students growth.
- We offer small groups to ensure one on one interaction between students and tutors.
- The safety of our youth is our number one priority that is why everyone that is a part of our program has passed a national background check.
- Our people are not only trained to help but they are compassionate about what they do.
- Our parents pledge insures us that our parents are on our winning team to help their child to spread their wings and fly.
- Our curriculum is lined up with the districts requirements and based on where our students are having difficulty our curriculum will take us straight to the lesson (s) that we need to focus on to help.
- We don't succeed if your child doesn't succeed, if we feel that our students need additional help at the end of their tutoring session, we will make arrangements for that student to get more help.