For Each 1 Reach 1 Mentoring Program, Inc.
Scholarship/Discount Check List
It is very important that you read the information.
Steps to take to be considered for our scholarship/discount program:
- Complete our Program Application.
- Submit the necessary paper work from the information below to be considered for help.
- We will review application and all paper work only after everything has been submitted.
- We will notify you of our decision as soon as possible.
Submit the following to be considered for help:
1. Proof of address
Copy of driver’s license or � State ID Card
And one of the following:
Most recent utility bill
Current mortgage statement
Copy of a rental lease
2. Proof of income by submitting all of the following:
Copy of a signed 1040 tax form (most recent)
W-2 (most recent)
Copy of your last two pay stubs
3. If you are self-employed submit all of the following:
A copy of your signed 1099 (most recent)
A copy of most recent signed tax form
4. If you are receiving unemployment bring
A copy of your last two check stubs or something that shows what kind of income you have.
5. If you or the child are receiving Cash Assistance, SSI, Child Support etc. we need a copy of the last two months financial statements
A copy of the child’s birth certificate or proof of legal guardianship.
Bring proof that child receives free or reduced price lunch for the current school year.
Note: If you are unable to verify income we will not be able to assist you!
Published: 02 October 2015